Designed by A V I S I O Studios
• Secluded beach.
• Safe for
• Watch Theyyam
• Visit to hand loom
Please book in advance
either through :
• Direct :
Main Boat Jetty,
• Tel :
(+91) 484 2371761
• Mob :
(+91) 98470 44688
• The Costa Malabari beach guest house is situated very close to one of
the secluded, clean and golden beaches of Kerala.
• Three homely bungalows with four well maintained rooms are just a
couple of minutes walk from the beach.
• All rooms have netted windows and attached baths with western toilet
and hot water showers.
• Delicious Sea food is served along with the meals.
• Visit to Theyyam performance and hand loom cottage industries.
“In a small village and five minutes’ walk from the idyllic beach, Costa Malabari
pioneered tourism in this area with its spacious room in an old handloom factory.
There is a huge communal space, comfy lounging areas outside, and extra rooms now
offered in two other nearby houses – one perched dramatically on a sea cliff. The
home cooked Keralan food is plentiful and, frankly, might just be the some of the
best in the country”
- The Lonely Planet, India, 13th Edition.
Location and Activities
Costa 1 & 3 : Rs 2500 for 2 pax per day
Costa 2 : Rs 3000 for 2 pax per day
Prices are all inclusive of food and accommodation only.
• Costa Malabari is situated 8 kms from the Kannur Railway station.
• Costa 1 and 3 guest houses are just couple of minutes from the beach,
while Costa 2 is just in front of the beach on a cliff.
• Food includes all three meals with sea food and evening snacks.
• Trips are arranged to nearby kaavus to see the Theyyam procession.